There are two possible ways to add a trip/activity, either by (1) splitting an existing trip/activity into two, or (2) by adding a new trip/activity.
1. To add a trip or activity by splitting an existing trip or activity into two, follow these instructions:
- Tap on one of the trips that you would like to split.
- Tap the Split button in the bottom left-hand corner. Drag the split marker (scissors) to choose where the split should occur.
- Tap Next to confirm the selection.
- Your trip or activity has now been divided into two separate trips. Click on each new symbol in the same view and select either the tab Activity or Journey, and choose the correct alternative.
- When you have chosen a mode/activity purpose for both separate trips/activities, press Save.
Tip: From the Journeys tab, you can also tap on the pencil button in the lower right-hand corner and choose split in the menu that opens. Then tap on the trip or activity that you want to split.
2. To add a new trip or activity, follow these instructions:
- Tap on the pencil symbol down in the right-hand corner.
- Tap on Add (plus symbol). Plus symbols will now show on every trip and activity. Tap on the plus symbol where you want to add your trip/activity.
- Choose what type of trip/activity you want to add under respective tab, Journey or Activity.
- Tap Next to confirm the selection. Depending on whether you chose trip/activity you get different options. See instructions for both alternatives below:
Further instructions, Activity:
- Choose location for the activity by dragging the symbol along the trip route in the map (if you added an activity on an already existing activity, the location is already chosen, press next). Press Next.
- Enter date, start and end time by tapping the up/down arrows.
- Press Save.
Further instructions, Trip:
- Choose either Draw on the map or Enter time and distance.
- 1 By choosing Draw on the map, the route can be adjusted by moving the white circles along the route. Pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out of the map. This will allow you to be even more specific when adjusting your route. To remove a marker point, tap on the white circle.
- Press Next when you are satisfied with the trip route. Enter date, start/end time by tapping the up/down arrows. Press Save.
4. By choosing Enter time and distance: Enter the distance of your trip by tapping on the prescribed number (3.2) in the middle of the screen. Press Next. Enter date, start and end time by tapping the up/down arrows. Press Save.